Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Feelin' it

The summer is coming to an end, and I can't figure out how any of us are going to be able to get up and out! We have really become some lazy daisy's around here. We have vacationed, we've been doing friendship trays all summer, sleeping late, and watching Bella grow like a weed!! Overall, we have had an amazing summer. We couldn't have asked for more.

This year, I have taken on a new position as a 5 day 3 year old teacher. I am so excited! New age, new curriculum, new classroom....and I am getting to do what I love ever more, which is work with children. I know it's my calling, it's what I am meant to do, and I hope to do it with excellence. Now, as a middle school teacher I would get fired in 2 days for man handling someone else's kid, but preschool is perfect for me. I am so excited for this new season to begin.

Feelin' it-Bella. Leaving Bella. Overall, it is a better fit for our family. I will be home at night much, much more. Job #2 will be very sporadic. I will be home by 1:30 everyday. Bella will not have to go to daycare. She will be with her daddy, and sometimes with my mother. You can't beat that. I just don't want to miss anything! I've been spoiled by being home with her all summer, and so so thankful for it. She has gotten so big and she changes almost everyday. The following year she will come to school with me a few days a week, so if I can make it through this year, I'll be alright! Look at her! Isn't she just awesome!


No comments: