Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fourth file, Fourth Photo

I have been tagged by my friend Lisa to post my 4th photo in my fourth file on my computer. Drums Please...........


Here is my son doing what he loves more than anything in the world. Driving. This picture was taken last January in New York. The fine piece of machinery you see him in is a Porsche 911 Twin Turbo. Papa went to Germany to test drive this car, and then it was transported by boat to the U.S. I would love to tell you more about the car, but the truth is, I just don't know, and I don't want to make something up just to sound cool. What I do know is that there is less than 100 ( I believe 88) of these made per year, and the plan is for the car to eventually be put on blocks, drained of all it's fluids, and preserved for my son. Being the only grandson has it's perks. Between the Go-Kart, and the car, my gray hair will be glistening in the sun. Now I am supposed to tag 4 people but I can see that most people have been tagged already, so I will have to go with two. Kelly and Marie...Tag! You're it!

No comments: