Friday, January 4, 2008

No, their names are not naturally that "COOL"

Alice Cooper-Vincent Damon Furnier/ Alicia Keys-Alicia Augello Cook
Babyface-Kenneth Edmonds/ Beck-Bek David Campbell
Billie Holiday-Eleanora Fagan Gough /Billy Idol-William Michael Albert Broad
Billy Ocean-Leslie Charles/ Bob Dylan-Robert Zimmerman
Bono-Paul Hewson/ Cat Stevens-Stephen Demetre
Cher-Cherilyn Sarkisian/ Coolio-Artis Ivey Jr.
David Bowie-David Robert Jones/ Donna Summer-LaDonna Andrea Gaines
Elton John-Reginald Kenneth Dwight/ Eminem-Marshall Mathers lll
Eric Clapton-Eric Clapp /Freddie Mercury-Faroukh Bulsara
Gene Simmons-Chaim Witz/ Ice Cube-O'Shea Jackson
Ice T-Tracy Morrow/ Iggy Pop-James Newell Osterberg Jr.
Judy Garland-Frances Gumm /LL Cool J-James Todd Smith
Mariah Carey-Maria Nuez/ Marilyn Manson-Brian Warner
Moby-Richard Melville Hall/ Nelly-Cornell Haynes Jr.
Ozzy Osbourne-John Osbourne/ Paul Stanley-Stanley Harvey Eisen
Pink-Alecia Moore /Queen Latifa-Dana Owens
Seal-Sealhenry Samuel/ Shania Twain-Eileen Regina Edwards
Sid Vicious-John Ritche/ Slash-Saul Hudson
Snoop Dogg-Calvin Broadus/ Stevie Wonder-Steveland Morris
Sting-Gordon Summer/ The Notorious B.I.G.-Christopher Wallace
Tina Turner-Anna Mae Bullock/ Vanilla Ice-Robert Van Winkle
Ziggy Marley-David Nesta Marley/ 2Pac-Lesane Crooks
50 Cent-Curtis Jackson

P.S.-Say a prayer for Britney and her babies.....another melt down.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting. Some I knew, some I had no idea and some I see why they needed a stage name!!!

Britney - what a mess - my boss and I just discussed at what point will her maternal instinct kick in and she say - I need to get it together. She must really have inner demons to fight and deal with.

I am going on the record today to say - I would go down KICKING AND SCREAMING before anyone got Danielle and Joseph away from me.