Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hair Band Power Ballads

I am doing Music Friday today instead of tomorrow in honor of Valentines Day. Some of these Ballads are love songs, and some speak of heartbreak, but either way, it goes to show that even Hair Bands have a soft side. Even if it is just to assure radio time. HeHeHe.....I have to give props to my sister Re-Re. She came up with this idea, as her husband is a hair band junkie. We all have a little hair band in us-don't we?

Love of a Lifetime-Firehouse

Something to Believe in-Poison

Don't know what you got, till it's Gone-Cinderella

Home Sweet Home-Motley Crue

I Remember You-Skid Row

Close My Eyes Forever-Lita Ford and Ozzy

Is This Love-WhiteSnake

November Rain-Guns N Roses

Love Bites-Def Leppard

Miles Away-Winger

I'll be There for You-Bon Jovi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those of you that really know me - know that my favorite on the list is "I'll Be There For You" by BonJovi. My sister loves to tease me about my love for that band - but I don't let it bother me - and yes I did go to see them the last time they were here in Charlotte - and that was only about 18 months ago.

Joe and I are also working at helping our kids appreciate the "hair bands"!!! It is good to enjoy a wide variety of music.

One of mine and Joe's favorite things to do on long road trips is play name that tune - speaking of I did win a nice bottle of Appleton Rum in Jamaica playing name that tune at the pool.

I personally would never have a TV on if I can have the radio on.