Friday, February 15, 2008

Random Thoughts...

1/2 Time-Tom Petty? Really? I mean, he held his own for his time and genre, and he will probably make the R&R Hall of fame if he hasn't already, but for the half time show? If you want to go that route, throw Fleetwood Mac up there. Stevie Nicks has a distinctive, amazing voice, and she's entertaining besides. Definitley dropped the ball on that one.

Out of 12 children, I was the only Mommy that was able to make it to my sons Valentine's Party. That made me sad. But thank God I did. He told his teachers all day that they were having a party and I was coming!!! They very politely told me..."He was so excited, he talked about it ALL THROUGH NAP TIME."

My daughter who is in fourth grade has a crush on a little boy...that has a crush on her BFF. He wrote the BFF a letter for Valentines Day, and her friend asked Amber to read it to her, and she did. I was there, I saw the whole thing. I know my baby probably feels jilted, but this will not be the last time that she doesn't "get picked". Whether it be with boys, or with sports, or with a job....these are little stepping stones, but my heart still felt for her when she read that letter for her friend. P.S.-she will not kiss me anymore in front of her friends.

If I eat one more piece of chocolate I am going to puke.

My daughter asked me if I was comfortable with my weight. I said "Yes". She said "Is your weight good for a person your age?" I said.."Yes, it is. I am a healthy weight. I'm a good size." Point being, it scares me these days what children perceive as thin, as she proceeded to tell me that I'm thin, except for my......PRICELESS.

I am going out for my Valentine's tonight for dinner and a movie. I go to the movies like once a year, so this is very exciting for me.

I love the Valentine's cards that play music.

2 words on the brain tonight-Surf & Turf.

OKay, I'm done.

No comments: