Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Her Have a Bug on Her Head

Picture this.......

I took my son on a walk after dinner this evening. We visited the pool, and the playground, and walked most of the nature trails. The weather was beautiful, and the conversation was great. The quality time was top notch. As we were heading home, approaching us was an elderly woman of...Hindu? maybe? decent? I don't mean to offend, I just am not sure of the proper nationality, but she had long, flowy, sheet like clothing on, and she was completely covered, and the minute I saw her, something in me told me to start praying to the Lord for Him to please hold my sons little tongue for 10 seconds as we passed this woman. As usual, my son exceeded my expectations. I was expecting "Mommy what's that thing on her head?" AFTER she passed us. Instead I got "Her Have a Bug on Her Head" with a pointed finger AT THE WOMAN when she was passing us. So, and I'm sure not for the last time, I was humiliated by one of my children.

No comments: