Friday, July 11, 2008

Robyn Rihanna Fenty




Before I start my blog, I wanted to ask that you take a listen to these 2 songs:


Forever-Chris Brown
Closer-Ne-Yo
Disturbia-Rihanna
These are 3 of the latest and greatest dance songs. They are kind of fresh-old-school dance songs. I love them. If I still went to Da Club, these would be my favorite dance songs. Since I don't go to Da Club anymore, I dance to these songs in my room. Thank you Lord for Rhapsody.

Robyn Rihanna Fenty was born and raised in Barbados. She's gorgeous isn't she? And very talented. I love her music. She has had 10 top 40 hits since 2005 when her debut album came out. She is the first female artist from Barbados to receive a Grammy award. Producer Evan Rogers was vacationing in Barbados with his wife, helped her make a demo in the US, it somehow landed in Jay-Z's hands, she was signed to Def Jam records, and the rest is history in the making.

Albums:

Music of the Sun: Pon De Replay

A Girl Like Me: SOS, Unfaithful, We Ride, Break it Off

Good Girl Gone Bad: Umbrella, Shut up and Drive, Don't Stop the Music, Hate that I love you, Take a Bow, Disturbia

She's really good if you like dance music, and if you don't like dance music, she's still really good.

No comments: